Guides and Forms
Curriculum Updates Process Guide-Start Here!
Undergraduate Curriculum Updates Process Guide: contains information on the curriculum update process including directions for updating advisement reports, requesting significant changes to existing programs, and submitting proposals for new programs.
Advisement Report (ADVIP) and Degree Search Updates
UAccess Curriculum Updates Guide (updating the ADVIP): training guide for updating academic advisement report (AAR/ADVIP). Contact Stephanie Carlson for information regarding training.
Degree Search Updates Spreadsheet: captures Degree Search updates. Make sure to download the spreadsheet and rename using the convention discussed in "Degree Search Updates Guide."
Degree Search Updates Guide: directions on how to update "Degree Search Updates Spreadsheet".
Significant Curriculum Changes to Existing Programs
Request for Curricular Changes Form (Majors): when making significant changes to existing major plans.
Request for Curricular Changes Form (Minors): when making significant changes to existing minor plans.
Request for Curricular Changes Form (Undergraduate Certificates): when making changes to existing undergraduate certificates.
New Programs (Major/Subplan/Minor/Certificate)
New Academic Program Request Form: when proposing a new program (including minors)
UAccess UA Plan Management Workflow Input Form (pending launch)
- New Academic Program Additional Information Form: (Major and/or Minor) when using the UAccess UA Plan Management workflow.
- Current Faculty and Current Student and Faculty FTE Input Form: when using the UAccess UA Plan Management workflow.
- College and Department listing: when using the UAccess UA Plan Management workflow.
- Campus and Locations: when using the UAccess UA Plan Management workflow.
- Graduate Program Comparison Chart
- Undergraduate Majors Comparison Chart
- Undergraduate Minor and Certificate Comparison Chart
- Budget Projection Form- use the Budget Projection Form Instructions for clarification.
Undergraduate Subplan Request Form: request creation of a new subplan.
Undergraduate Certificate Request Form: request creation of a new undergraduate certificate. Note: there is a moratorium on new undergraduate certificates.
Request to Establish a Grade Requisite of B or Higher in a Course
Course Catalog Request Deadlines and Templates
Course Catalog Request Deadlines and Templates: Room and Course Scheduling webpage detailing deadlines for submitting course modification/new course requests and course request templates.
New Course Prefix
The department must send a memo signed by the department head and associate dean or dean requesting a new prefix with justification for the request. The memo must be addressed to Pam Coonan, Executive Director, Academic & Curricular Affairs. Additionally, departments must provide the following:
1. Spreadsheet listing current courses requiring the new prefix (include current prefix , course number, and title)
2. Spreadsheet listing existing courses to which the department would add the new prefix as a cross-list option (include current prefix, course number, and title)
Contact Pam Coonan for further information.