Registration and Schedule
- For the fall 2019, the FLCs will be using the book Teaching at its Best: A Research-Based Resource for College Instructors (Nilson, 2016). This resource is available online at the UA Library. Note that each FLC determines how much (if any) of the book to focus on. The fall schedule can be found here.
- The FLC Kick-Off is scheduled for August 30th, 2019 from 3:00pm-4:30pm in EDUC 211. The Kick-Off is an opportunity to meet the facilitators, meet other FLC members, and celebrate the beginning of the academic year.
- Please RSVP so we have an idea of how much food to order.
We have the following FLCs for you to choose from:
- 7 General FLCs
- 2 Virtual FLCs
- 1 Graduate Student Learning Community
- 1 Open Educational Resources PLC/FLC: Read more about OER here.
- 1 Collaborative Learning FLC
Find the registration links below.
(Note: You only need to sign up once and you are registered for the entire semester. Please make sure to include a current email address when you register. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email Sarah Grace, email@example.com.)
General FLC: Register for Mondays 1-2pm w/ Amy Graham 1 spot left - General FLC: Register for Tuesdays 10-11am w/ Jackie Maximillian & Paul Blowers 3 spots left - General FLC: Register for Tuesdays 1-2pm w/ Kate Bunton WAITLIST - General FLC: Register for Wednesdays 10-11am w/ Darin Knapp 3 spots left - General FLC: Register for Thursdays 12-1pm w/ Tim Ottusch & Dana Narter General FLC: Register for Thursdays 2-3pm w/ Byron Hempel General FLC: Register for Fridays 10-11am w/ Tom Wilson & Chad Park 1 spot left - Virtual FLC: Register for Mondays 2-3pm (Virtual FLC) w/ Erin Dokter WAITLIST - Virtual FLC: Register for Thursdays 1-2pm (Virtual FLC) w/ Krys Ziska Strange Collaborative Learning FLC: Register for Tuesdays 11-noon w/ Mascha Gemein & Sarah Grace OER PLC/FLC: Register for Tuesdays 2-3pm w/ Cheryl Cuillier & Jennifer Ravia Graduate Student Learning Community: Register for Wednesdays 11-noon w/ Steven Petritis & Sarah Grace