Faculty in the FLCs at the University of Arizona have begun sharing their own teaching tips and techniques. If you would like to submit your own tips, please email Sarah Grace, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
- Collaborative Learning Spaces: Tips & Techniques
- Four Strategies You Should Try: Teaching in Large CLS
- Small Changes, Big Impacts: Teaching Strategies That Work
- Teaching in a Large Collaborative Learning Space
- The First Day: Alternatives to Reading the Syllabus
Addionally, Cheryl Cuillier, Associate Librarian at the UofA and Open Educational Resource (OER) Facilitator, created this resource guide for faculty interested in instructional design.